Aol is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetisation. We connect publishers with advertisers across our global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within our mobile advertising network alone, we have a reach of roughly 800 million users. A subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
The Demand Development Executive will be responsible for supporting the Open Demand Bidder Development team in managing DSP, exchange and ad network buyers to grow spend and enable their campaigns to reach targeted inventory and audiences using the One 4 Publisher’s platform.
The Demand Development Executive will set up, monitor and optimize external DSP connections and deals, compile custom site lists, generate reports, educate and train partners around how to access the One for Publisher SSP technologies, and support external bidders to be successful in buying from Aol.
The ideal candidate will be a self-driven creative thinker, who is prepared to roll up his/her sleeves and execute in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Basic understanding of online advertising industry and enthusiasm for programmatic media
- Excellent Communication Skills - strong written and verbal communication
- Analytical Mindset – ability to envision and comprehend complex media transactions between multiple buyers and inventory segments
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel
- Highly Organized – with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a team oriented collaborative fashion
- Self-starter – capable of flourishing in startup environment
- 1+ year experience in advertising or interactive media
- Experience of working on SSP platform ideal
- Energy and passion for growing an online advertising business
- Desire to work hard and have fun
- BA/BS Degree
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with you.
Meet Some of AOL's Employees
Director, Millennial Outreach
Jessica works with millennials to learn what kind of media and news they’d like to see on The Huffington Post—and relays that information to the editorial staff.
Back to top