Technical Content Writer
Everything we do is recorded, collected, mined, profiled, stored, targeted and sold. The balance of power has shifted to the cabal of tech giants and data miners who overtly or covertly control what you see, whom you connect with, what you read, click, and care about. Something has to be done! At Anonyome Labs, we are building the tools that shift control of your personal and private information from the big data miners back to you, the user. If you want to be a part of something innovative, challenging, meaningful and, most of all, something that matters\u2026then it's time to talk.
We are looking for a technical writer to support and document the tools and products produced by the product and engineering teams. We want to use your skills as a writer to help make implementing and integrating with our products a breeze. We want someone that enjoys a technical challenge and can grasp new technical concepts quickly. We want you to enjoy working with many different teams and technologies, while also being able to work independently as needed. As a Technical Content Writer at Anonyome, you will understand our business goals and user needs, then help plan, develop and deliver clear, relevant content to bring the two together. As part of the design team, you will work closely with product designers and researchers to create simple, educational, and intuitive experiences for our customers and their customers.
You might be a fit for Anonyome if\u2026
- You are passionate about defending digital safety, security, and privacy.
- You want to be part of a game-changing team, designing, and deploying radical new tools and systems.
- You want to work with a team that has a deep personal investment in the success of its innovations.
- Anonyome is privately funded and lead by some of the industry's most visionary leaders. No dilution here!
- You want to work with a dream team of innovators with over 100 patents in cryptography, encryption, identity management, network security and behavioral analytics under their belts.
We are looking for a Technical Content Writer to create, maintain, manage and publish a library of:
- Product documentation and content for use by partners and customers
- Technical specification documentation for APIs and SDKs used by internal and external developers
- Developer documentation and training material
- Product data sheets, overviews, FAQs and glossaries
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with Product Marketing, Product Management, and Customer Experience to create and manage the content library needs for the company
- Identifying documentation gaps and developing suitable content
- Analyzing existing documentation and determining the need for the updating of documents
- Researching processes, procedures and APIs with relation to our application code base and translating these into clear and concise documentation
- Presenting project and progress to management on content delivery areas you are working on
- 5 years' minimum experience in Technical Content Writing
- Experience writing for technical content for engineers, developers or product managers
- Experience writing for product marketing content for customers (business and consumer)
- Self-starter, self-managing, and proactive
- Expertise in proper grammar and semantics for content and documentation types
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Adobe products (Indesign, Acrobat, Illustrator)
- Expertise in creation of web-based content for both business and technical audiences
- Strong understanding of APIs/SDKs and documentation
- Ability to translate complex technical information and product capabilities for a non-technical audience
- University / IT Qualification preferred
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence preferred
- Understanding of Git preferred
Finally, we expect you to score extremely high on our "Stuff That Matters":
BELIEVE: In the company's mission, in the team, and in your equity
ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM: We win together and lose individually
OK WITH AMBIGUITY: Comfortable making decisions with very little information
CURIOSITY: Seek out answers inside and outside the building
HUMILITY: Assume you don't have all the answers and seek to understand
BIAS TO ACTION: When in doubt, DO SOMETHING NOW
OWNERSHIP: When in doubt, TAKE IT ON.
Back to top