Senior Software Engineer
- Surfers Paradise, Australia
Everything we do is recorded, collected, mined, profiled, stored, targeted and sold. The balance of power has shifted to the cabal of tech giants and data miners who overtly or covertly control what you see, whom you connect with, what you read, click, and care about. Something has to be done! At Anonyome Labs, we are building the tools that shift control of your personal and private information from the big data miners back to you, the user. If you want to be a part of something innovative, challenging, meaningful and, most of all, something that matters\u2026then it's time to talk.is to market and improve our existing platform and products.
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Backend Developer with the skills to bring new products to market and improve our existing platform and products. You will be joining a high-powered experienced team who follow agile development principles, and who value well-designed software, creative thinking and thrive on solving the unsolvable. You will be working on technology spanning mobile communications (voice, messaging, email), and fintech/payments all underpinned by strong security and privacy principles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a well-established global start-up, working with global leaders in the security and privacy space located in our local Gold Coast development lab and US headquarters.
You might be a fit for Anonyome if\u2026
- You are passionate about defending digital safety, security, and privacy.
- You want to be part of a game-changing team, designing, and deploying radical new tools and systems.
- You want to work with a team that has a deep personal investment in the success of its innovations.
- Anonyome is privately funded and lead by some of the industry's most visionary leaders. No dilution here!
- You want to work with a dream team of innovators with over 100 patents in cryptography, encryption, identity management, network security and behavioral analytics under their belts.
- You like hitting the slopes of Salt Lake City, surfing the waves of the Gold Coast, or hiking the red rocks of St George.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of experience developing backend systems
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (Lambda, Cognito, AppSync,. DynamoDB)
- Experience in a continuous integration/deployment environment
- Experience in medium to large scale cloud-based environments
- Ability to architect and develop maintainable, well-designed software under tight deadlines
- Experience implementing and maintaining unit, integration and system tests
- Passion for solving hard problems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Must be eligible to work in Australia.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK) or serverless (SLS) framework
- Experience integrating/building identity, telephony/VOIP, messaging, payments or email systems
- Having contributed to an open source project
- Fluency in multiple programming languages
- Interest in privacy and the protection of personal information
- Experience working at a startup
Finally, we expect you to score extremely high on our "Stuff That Matters":
BELIEVE: In the company's mission, in the team, and in your equity
ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM: We win together and lose individually
OK WITH AMBIGUITY: Comfortable making decisions with very little information
CURIOSITY: Seek out answers inside and outside the building
HUMILITY: Assume you don't have all the answers and seek to understand
BIAS TO ACTION: When in doubt, DO SOMETHING NOW
OWNERSHIP: When in doubt, TAKE IT ON.
We offer company stock options, private health plans, cool office space, catered lunches, fun exciting work environment overlooking the beach of the Gold Coast, and the opportunity to learn from leading privacy and security experts with a combined patent filing count of 60+ in the privacy/security area. If you're interested in changing the world, we'd love to talk to you.
Back to top