Senior Product Manager - Consumer Apps
Anonyome Labs was created to give people control and freedom over their personal and private information. We believe that people should be able to determine how, what, and with whom they share their personal details. We are building the tools that shift the balance of power from the public and private data brokers, advertisers, and organizations demanding your personal information, back to you , the user.
Anonyome could be your ideal gig if...
- You eat, drink and sleep product - specifically consumer mobile apps
- You have a keen interest in consumer privacy and security
- You have been working in a product management role
- You have a technical or business background
- You have experience leading cross-functional teams building consumer mobile apps
- You have direct experience with communications, messaging, or telephony apps
- You have proven abilities to formulate strategic product roadmaps by distilling market, business, technical and user requirements into actionable strategies
- You have experience with early stage mobile application development
- You have experience with user testing strategies
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Strong, thoughtful leadership over a complex communications app
- Gathering and documenting product, marketing, business and technical requirements and features
- Turning abstract concepts and business objectives into product requirements
- Developing product roadmaps that factor in a wide range of complex variables
- Orchestrating sprint planning activities with design, development, and quality assurance teams
- Managing a product backlog
- Working with product management and development software tools to manage releases, features, and underlying requirements
- Collaborating with the executive, marketing, and development teams to ensure that decision making is focused on achieving business goals and that commitments are kept
- Delivering high-quality software, week after week
- Work at our headquarters located in downtown Salt Lake City or are willing to travel there regularly
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management where you have worked with a mobile app
- BS degree in computer science or business or a related field
- Comprehensive experience with consumer messaging and/or telephony technologies
- Experience and understanding of user-centric design principles and concepts for mobile applications
- Strong technical skills, with experience in agile development on iOS and/or Android, as well as deep appreciation for internet standards, protocols, browser technology, security technologies, and web services
- Great communication skills with presentations, strong writing skills and comfortable with multiple team interactions
Finally, we expect you to score extremely high on our "Stuff That Matters":
BELIEVE: In the company's mission, in the team, and in your equity
ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM: We win together and lose individually
OK WITH AMBIGUITY: Comfortable making decisions with very little information
CURIOSITY: Seek out answers inside and outside the building
HUMILITY: Assume you don't have all the answers and seek to understand
BIAS TO ACTION: When in doubt, DO SOMETHING NOW
OWNERSHIP: When in doubt, TAKE IT ON.
We offer health, dental, vision & life insurance plans, unlimited PTO, cool office space, equity, catered lunches, and an exciting and innovative atmosphere.
If you're interested in changing the world, we'd love to talk to you.
Meet Some of Anonyome's Employees
Technology Operations Lead
Nick and his team collaborate across Anonyome and its partners to architect and deploy secure, scalable, and reliable technology solutions underpinning Anonyome's product and internal IT.
Back to top