Mobile App Developer - St George, UT
Everything we do is recorded, collected, mined, profiled, stored, targeted and sold. The balance of power has shifted to the cabal of tech giants and data miners who overtly or covertly control what you see, whom you connect with, what you read, click, and care about. Something has to be done! At Anonyome Labs, we are building the tools that shift control of your personal and private information from the big data miners back to you, the user. If you want to be a part of something innovative, challenging, meaningful and, most of all, something that matters...then it's time to talk.
We are looking for developers to join our iOS and Android teams creating tools that give individuals control over their personal information. As a member of the iOS team, you will be working with smart and dedicated developers who value well-designed software, encourage debate and thrive on solving tough problems.
- Anticipated degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology by the end of 2019
- Competent in at least one programming language (e.g. C++, Swift, Java, Python)
- Exposure to the iOS or Android framework (bonus if you have a compelling app to demo)
- Comfortable using dev tools like Xcode (or Android Studio), git, command line, etc.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong team focus
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience taking UI designs and implementing into iOS app
- Participation in programming competitions, hackathons, coding challenges, etc.
- Strong academic performance with GPA of 3.5 or above
Finally, we expect you to score extremely high on our "Stuff That Matters":
BELIEVE: In the company's mission, in the team, and in your equity
ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM: We win together and lose individually
OK WITH AMBIGUITY: Comfortable making decisions with very little information
CURIOSITY: Seek out answers inside and outside the building
HUMILITY: Assume you don't have all the answers and seek to understand
BIAS TO ACTION: When in doubt, DO SOMETHING NOW
OWNERSHIP: When in doubt, TAKE IT ON.
We offer health, dental, vision & life insurance plans, unlimited PTO, cool office space, equity, catered lunches, and an exciting and innovative atmosphere.
If you're interested in changing the world, we'd love to talk to you.
Meet Some of Anonyome's Employees
Technology Operations Lead
Nick and his team collaborate across Anonyome and its partners to architect and deploy secure, scalable, and reliable technology solutions underpinning Anonyome's product and internal IT.
Back to top