Anonyome Labs was created to give people control and freedom over their personal and private information. We believe that people should be able to determine how, what, and with whom they share their personal details. We are building the tools that shift the balance of power from the public and private data brokers, advertisers, and organizations demanding your personal information, back to you , the user.
We are looking for experienced developers to join our iOS development team, responsible for architecting and developing our next generation of Sudo mobile apps for the global consumer market. You will be joining a high-powered experienced team who follow agile development principles, and who value well-designed software, creative thinking and thrive on solving the un-solvable. You will be working on technology spanning mobile communications (voice, messaging, email), and fintech/payments all underpinned by strong security and privacy principles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a well-established global start-up, working with global leaders in the security and privacy space located in our local Gold Coast development lab and US headquarters.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development
- Thorough knowledge of Swift, including advanced topics such as generics, protocols and custom operators
- Familiarity with Objective-C
- Experience implementing and maintaining unit tests
- Ability to develop maintainable, well-designed software under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for solving hard problems
- Interest in privacy and the protection of personal information
- Experience working with a non-iOS programming languages and platforms
- Experience developing with security APIs and technologies
- History of shipping successful consumer-focused apps
- Experience working at a startup
Finally, we expect you to score extremely high on our "Stuff That Matters":
BELIEVE: In the company's mission, in the team, and in your equity
ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM: We win together and lose individually
OK WITH AMBIGUITY: Comfortable making decisions with very little information
CURIOSITY: Seek out answers inside and outside the building
HUMILITY: Assume you don't have all the answers and seek to understand
BIAS TO ACTION: When in doubt, DO SOMETHING NOW
OWNERSHIP: When in doubt, TAKE IT ON.
We offer health, dental, vision & life insurance plans, unlimited PTO, cool office space, equity, catered lunches, and an exciting and innovative atmosphere.
If you're interested in changing the world, we'd love to talk to you.
Meet Some of Anonyome's Employees
Technology Operations Lead
Nick and his team collaborate across Anonyome and its partners to architect and deploy secure, scalable, and reliable technology solutions underpinning Anonyome's product and internal IT.
Back to top