Social Media Community Manager
We are looking for a talented, ambitious self-starter who knows what makes a Facebook post pop; understands how to drive conversation over Twitter; transforms likes, shares and post reach into actionable insights; and is always looking to stay at the edge of innovation. If that’s you, we want you to join our team.
In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to support world-changing nonprofits. You’ll work on a team of award-winning, creative, hungry and innovative communicators. You’ll build relationships in comment sections and Twitter feeds that unlock our programs’ potential. You’ll use social listening tools and good judgment to spot trends, surface opportunities and mobilize in real-time to make the most of them.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working with client teams to develop and provide voice for world-changing nonprofits;
• Writing social media copy;
• Optimizing social content to maximize engagement for various channels and audiences;
• Using social media to foster connections with leaders and influentials;
• Ensuring content is in line with both internal style and account-specific style, all while retaining a compelling, authentic voice; and
• Working with client teams to assist in managing resources and timelines on projects.
Qualified candidates should have:
• Experience writing copy for Facebook, Twitter, and other social channels;
• Familiarity with social media management tools;
• Community management experience;
• Obsessive attention to detail and intense curiosity;
• A passion for using technology to help good causes – whether they’re nonprofits or political candidates;
• Ability to juggle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment;
• Ability to find just the right GIF for an all-staff email; and
• Passion for making our world a better place.
To apply, please include a cover letter, resume, and two writing samples and title it “Social Media Community Manager Application”.
Meet Some of Anne Lewis Strategies's Employees
Anne is the founder of Anne Lewis Strategies and lends her considerable expertise to keeping the company ahead of the curve in the world of digital fundraising.
Back to top