Social Media Community Manager
From a presidential campaign and huge races for the U.S. Senate and House to gubernatorial campaigns and national nonprofit organizations, we at Anne Lewis Strategies work on the front lines to create revolutionary digital strategies that help our clients achieve their missions and have a positive impact on our country and the world. Along the way, we’ve raised over $302 million – and had fun doing it!
Right now we are looking for a talented, ambitious self-starter who knows what makes a Facebook post pop; understands how to drive conversation over Twitter; transforms likes, shares and post reach into actionable insights; and is always looking to stay at the edge of innovation. If that’s you, we want you to join our team.
In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to support world-changing nonprofits. You’ll work on a team of award-winning, creative, hungry and innovative communicators. You’ll build relationships in comment sections and Twitter feeds that unlock our programs’ potential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with client teams to develop and provide voice for world-changing nonprofits;
- Writing website and social media copy;
- Optimizing social content to maximize engagement for various channels and audiences;
- Developing content calendars and strategy;
- Compiling data into reports to inform strategic decision-making;
- Using social media to foster connections with leaders and influentials;
- Ensuring content is in line with both internal style and account-specific style, all while retaining a compelling, authentic voice; and
- Working with client teams to assist in managing resources and timelines on projects.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Experience writing copy for Facebook, Twitter and other social channels;
- Expertise in developing content calendars and campaign concepts;
- Familiarity with social media management tools;
- Community management experience;
- Excellent quantitative reasoning skills, proficiency with social media metric analysis and ability to apply data to make strategic decisions;
- Obsessive attention to detail and intense curiosity;
- A passion for using technology to help good causes – whether they’re nonprofits or political candidates;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment;
- Ability to find just the right GIF for an all-staff email; and
- Passion for making our world a better place.
To apply, please include a cover letter, resume, and two writing samples and title it “Social Media Community Manager Application”.
Meet Some of Anne Lewis Strategies's Employees
Digital Production Assistant
Gabrielle works on the ground as a digital producer to make successful online fundraising happen by building out emails and web content and managing data related to campaigns.
Back to top