Here at Anne Lewis Strategies, we’re a team of digital-obsessed tech nerds and nonprofit-loving do-gooders.
We harness email, social media and web advertising: If it’s digital and cutting-edge, we’re doing it. We’ve helped our clients run digital book clubs, host podcasts and create interactive social media campaigns. And we’re just as expert at placing cookies on websites as we are at eating them (all in the spirit of powering Democratic campaigns to victory and helping nonprofits change the world).
Our growing client base – including Catherine Cortez Masto in Nevada and Sen. Michael Bennet in Colorado – has us in the thick of the 2016 battle for Senate control. From taking down Trump to fighting toxins alongside the Environmental Working Group, there’s a lot on our plate – and we’re fired up about the change we’re helping enact.
We love the work we do and those we do it with, so company lunches, happy hours and volunteering together are central to office life. And on Election Day, we’ll gather to watch Dems win the White House – as well as seats up and down the ballot – knowing we had a hand in making it happen.
We are seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to join our team and keep us organized to power social change and turn America blue. If we sound like the place for you, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day operations of the office;
- Providing administrative and personal support to CEO and partners;
- Maintaining CEO and partners’ schedules by planning and scheduling client meetings, conference calls and travel;
- Overseeing recruitment and hiring through outreach efforts;
- Organizing the application process;
- Onboarding new employees and introducing them to company’s policies, practices and culture;
- Ensuring all documents are filed and delivered to appropriate persons; and
- Completing ad hoc projects as necessary.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Passion and dedication to good causes – be they political or other;
- At least 1-2 years experience, including past internships and part-time work. Experience with a political campaign, nonprofit or interactive marketing company is particularly appreciated but not required;
- Strong writing and editing skills;
- Ability to juggle and multitask on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment;
- Willingness to take initiative and use good judgment to resolve issues;
- Ability to collaborate on a team both internally and externally;
- Excellent organization skills: Detail-oriented and ability to follow through;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google apps;
- Background in complex scheduling and/or HR is strongly preferred.
To apply, please send a cover letter and résumé to [email protected] and title it “Executive Assistant.”
Back to top