Director of Digital Production and Analytics
We’re looking for a visionary manager who believes in using tech and data to help us elect more Democrats, propel nonprofits and make the world a better place. If that’s you, read on.
Anne Lewis Strategies leads online communications and fundraising strategy for some of the country’s leading Democratic campaigns and top nonprofit organizations. We’re looking for someone to lead our talented digital production and analytics team, responsible for flawless execution and analysis of email, web and social assets for our clients.
The Director of Digital Production and Analytics leads the team responsible for the quality, accuracy and timely completion of all digital production assets for the firm, as well as the ultimate analysis of their performance. She/he also serves as a conduit between the strategy and writing teams and the folks who get it all done.
You will lead a crack team of 3-10 staff and help them do their best work. Day to day you will:
- Oversee the production team to ensure on-time completion of all digital content;
- Own the workflow and processes;
- Suss out work that has become stuck in the workflow and unstick it;
- Suggest continuous improvements in our processes;
- Facilitate strong, positive communication between the production team and other teams in the firm;
- Project and prioritize the production team’s workload, including maintaining staffing needs and recommending the right configuration of staff to get all the work completed accurately and on time; and
- Solve problems, be they technical, workflow or staff-related.
You will also be proactive about improving processes, capturing knowledge and the overall fitness of the team. This includes overseeing:
- Documenting the firm’s existing and newly acquired knowledge;
- Arranging training opportunities for team to learn the new things;
- Ensuring proper full- and part-time staffing and other resources; and
- Establishing new processes (and reforming existing ones) to accommodate an ever-evolving business.
There is no one qualification that makes a great manager, but these are things we think will help you excel at this role:
- Previous experience managing a team of multiple direct reports, including some who worked remotely;
- Passion for diving into processes and systems with a keen eye for improving them;
- Ability to balance multiple projects, tasks, priorities and stakeholders simultaneously to ensure the delivery of dozens of requests;
- Familiarity with JIRA or other ticketing/workflow software can have you running on day one;
- Experience or familiarity with any of the platforms we use regularly would serve you well. The team works in all the commonly used CRM, email, donation and advocacy platforms, including BSD Tools, Salsa, NGP, Blackbaud Luminate (formerly Convio), ActBlue and IBM Marketing Cloud (formerly Silverpop Engage);
- Proficiency with SQL or similar to collect data and populate reports; and
- Energy and excitement for all things digital. We love doing what we do, and hopefully you do, too!
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and two writing samples and title it “Director of Digital Production and Analytics Application”. Please note any quantitative classes you may have taken, such as math, statistics, economics or computer science.
Meet Some of Anne Lewis Strategies's Employees
Digital Production Assistant
Gabrielle works on the ground as a digital producer to make successful online fundraising happen by building out emails and web content and managing data related to campaigns.
Back to top