Director of Digital Production and Analytics
We’re looking for a visionary manager who combines top-flight tech and data chops to help us elect more Democrats and support our non-profit clients. We’re looking to make the world a better place. If that’s you, read on.
Anne Lewis Strategies leads online communications and fundraising strategy for some of the country’s most prominent Democratic campaigns and top non-profit organizations. We’re looking for someone to lead our sophisticated digital production and analytics team, and also take charge in delivering flawless execution and analysis of email, web and social assets for our clients. The Director of Digital Production and Analytics oversees the team responsible for the quality, accuracy and timely completion of all digital production assets for the firm, as well as the ultimate analysis of their performance. The Director also serves as a conduit between the strategy and writing teams and the folks who get it all done.
The Director of Digital Production and Analytics oversees the team responsible for the quality, accuracy and timely completion of all digital production assets for the firm, as well as the ultimate analysis of their performance. The Director also serves as a conduit between the strategy and writing teams and the folks who get it all done.
- Ensuring completion and on-time delivery of all digital content, within budget
- Designing and populating regular data-based performance reports across email, social and fundraising channels
- Managing and overseeing workflow for team of 3 to 10 staff, both full-time and freelance
- Development and maintenance of internal process and business rules to achieve ever-greater efficiency
- Projecting future workload volume and proactively ensuring proper full- and part-time staffing and other resources
- Identifying opportunities for and conducting training for the team’s ongoing professional development
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships necessary for successful coordination between the production team and the rest of the firm, as well as directly communicating with clients when necessary
- Executing on advanced production projects and contributing when necessary
- Advancing the firm’s knowledge and solving problems when faced with new or unusual client requests
- Proficiency with multiple CRM, email, donation and advocacy platforms used in the political and nonprofit space. Examples include BSD Tools, Salsa, NGP, Blackbaud Luminate (formerly Convio), ActBlue and IBM Marketing Cloud (formerly Silverpop Engage)
- Existing relationships with technical or customer service teams from these various tech platforms is a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment while juggling many projects, tasks, priorities and stakeholders simultaneously to deliver dozens of pieces of outbound content daily
- Well-versed in HTML and CSS, particularly as pertains to designing and developing HTML email
- Strong Excel skills and experience designing and creating advanced reports; fluency with pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and INDEX(MATCH()) is a plus
- Proficiency with MySQL or similar to collect data and populate reports preferred, but not required
- Passion, energy, and excitement for all things digital. We love doing what we do, and hopefully you do, too!
Meet Some of Anne Lewis Strategies's Employees
Anne is the founder of Anne Lewis Strategies and lends her considerable expertise to keeping the company ahead of the curve in the world of digital fundraising.
Back to top