At Anne Lewis Strategies, we're using digital marketing to power social change. We are a team of 25 and growing who use our techy know-how and do-good attitude to harness email, social media, and web advertising – everything digital – for difference-making nonprofits like the Environmental Working Group, and we'll be on the front lines in 2018 leading digital programs for the cycle's hottest Senate races, including Sen. Claire McCaskill and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand's runs for reelection.
We are seeking a full-time Digital Account Executive to develop and manage integrated marketing, fundraising and communications strategies for our growing client base. If you have strong writing and analytical skills, are an expert multitasker, can lead teams effectively and want to put your stamp on creative campaigns that mobilize resources for social good, this job is for you!
Our firm has done as much to democratize political and nonprofit giving as anyone in our industry, and we strive to further that progress every day. Our team believes that greater direct participation benefits our clients and our society. We hope you'll join us!
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day management of client relationships and satisfaction;
- Working with clients to assess online marketing, advocacy and technology needs and identify future needs and opportunities;
- Developing and implementing online fundraising and communications strategies, including the design and management of communications calendars;
- Working with writers, designers and technical experts to generate top-notch, engaging content;
- Advising clients on industry best practices and emerging strategies;
- Providing clients with strategic marketing planning, including revenue forecasting and budgeting;
- Working with client teams, including technology and creative, to assist in managing resources and project timelines;
- Supporting business development efforts and participating in new business pitches; and
- Providing top-quality customer service to clients, including regular reporting and invoicing.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Strong writing and analytical skills;
- At least 3-4 years experience with political campaigns, nonprofits or interactive marketing companies;
- Experience building and executing project plans to achieve fundraising and communications goals;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment;
- Background in digital communications, fundraising and/or marketing;
- Background in email marketing and/or website technologies is strongly preferred; and
- Client management experience is a plus.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and two writing samples to [email protected] and title it "Digital Account Executive Application".
Meet Some of Anne Lewis Strategies's Employees
Anne is the founder of Anne Lewis Strategies and lends her considerable expertise to keeping the company ahead of the curve in the world of digital fundraising.
Back to top