Digital Production Assistant
At Anne Lewis Strategies, LLC, a strategic online communications consulting firm in Washington, D.C., we work with some of the nation’s leading Democratic and progressive campaigns. We are looking for someone with the tech know-how to join our digital production team in producing top-notch emails, web pages, and other digital content for our clients. We hope you might be the one to join us as we test new ideas, challenge even the most basic of assumptions, and innovate beyond them.
Our digital production team is responsible for producing emails for clients, expanding their online presence, and having a role in online advocacy, fundraising, social media and list growth strategy.
- Strong HTML knowledge necessary, at least some CSS preferred
- Knowledge of a CRM or ESP is strongly preferred; we’re particularly interested in your experience with platforms like Salsa Labs, Blue State Digital Tools, IBM Marketing Cloud (aka Silverpop Engage), Luminate Online (aka Convio), or NGP’s email tools. You haven’t just set up an email or two using a WYSIWYG in one of these; you’ve coded dozens using the HTML editor.
- Attention to detail is your middle name
- Strong Excel skills and a working knowledge of Photoshop are big pluses
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Passion, energy, and excitement for Democratic & progressive causes and all things digital. We love doing what we do, and hopefully you do, too!
How to Apply:
Salary is commensurate with experience. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume. Please, no phone calls.
Back to top