Digital Advertising Associate
At Anne Lewis Strategies, we’re using digital marketing to power social change. We are a team of 25 and growing who use our techy know-how and do-good attitude to harness email, social media, and web advertising – everything digital – for difference-making nonprofits like the Environmental Working Group, and we’ll be on the front lines in 2016 leading digital programs for the cycle’s hottest Senate races, including Sen. Michael Bennet’s reelection and Catherine Cortez Masto’s campaign to keep Nevada blue.
We are seeking a full-time Digital Advertising Associate to help develop, execute, and optimize online advertising and acquisition for our growing client base. If you’ve seen an ad in your Facebook newsfeed or on a website and wondered why it’s there, this may be the job for you. You obsess over details and are intensely curious about how to achieve better results – and you don’t shy away from digging into data to do so.
We’re mobilizing activists, winning elections, and changing the world – and we want you to join us!
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Helping achieve clients’ acquisition and advertising goals in the short term, with an eye toward driving long-term fundraising and engagement success;
- Researching and developing online advertising creative in conjunction with client, writing, and design teams;
- Setting up ad campaigns and targeting through ad networks such as Facebook and Google;
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to optimize performance;
- Regularly reporting on results, including presenting them to clients;
- Working with client teams to develop advertising plans and projections;
- Staying on top of the latest digital advertising trends, networks, and formats;
- Working in CRM systems such as Salsa and BSD Tools to build landing pages and perform other tasks necessary to run ads; and
- Supporting other teams, such as the technology team, as needed.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Obsessive attention to detail and intense curiosity;
- A passion for using technology to help good causes – whether they’re nonprofits or political candidates;
- Excellent quantitative reasoning skills, proficiency using Excel, and ability to apply data to strategic decisions;
- Strong writing and editing skills;
- A comfort working with various technology platforms and HTML;
- At least 1-2 years experience, including past internships and part-time work. Experience with digital advertising on sites such as Facebook and Google is particularly appreciated, but not required;
- Ability to juggle and multitask on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment;
- Willingness to take the initiative and use good judgment to resolve issues;
- Ability to collaborate on a team both internally and externally;
- Background in digital communications, fundraising, advertising, and/or marketing is strongly preferred;
- Graphic design and website development experience is a plus.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and two writing samples.
Back to top