Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
If you are passionate about maintenance and troubleshooting while working in a fast-paced environment, Anheuser-Busch could be your next stop in fulfilling your career goals. Our Maintenance Electricians work in a team or independently within a high-speed manufacturing environment and are the key in guaranteeing that our quality is where it needs to be: the very best. Opportunities available to maximize your earnings and expand your technical knowledge. If you are looking for a new challenge, come join our team today!
- Maintain machinery, meeting maintenance requirements for 480-volt, 3-phase systems including single phase 120-volt systems and larger 4,160-volt equipment to minimize downtime
- Support, troubleshoot, improve, and maintain high-speed production and packaging machinery
- Responsible for maintaining and programming programmable logic controllers (PLC) and computer process controls
- Effectively and safely operate and maintain can manufacturing equipment with a focus on plant safety, 5S, quality, production, and cost goals
- Perform quality, maintenance and housekeeping checks while managing the technical process
- Work as part of a team to read and interpret information, monitor equipment, and inspect product to maintain quality standards
- Follow safe work practices and maintain a solid understanding of first aid and emergency procedures. Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Two-year associate's degree, technical certification, or equivalent industrial electrician work experience a plus
- Minimum 3 years' experience programming and troubleshooting PLC's and troubleshooting AC variable speed drives
- Outstanding communication and team-orientation skills
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g. six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies
- Knowledge of servos and related controllers including hydraulic and pneumatic temperature controls
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Application of high-level quality standards
- Excellent computer skills
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, stronger communities and a future with more cheers!
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!