Do you have an eye for detail? How about a desire to work using your hands and see a finished product go out the door? If this sounds like you, then a career with Anheuser-Busch could be a great option for your next career step.
Warehouse Personnel employees are a critical part of the Anheuser-Busch supply chain. Candidates are given the ability to build account orders to meet the demands of some of our top retail accounts. At Anheuser-Busch, we believe in the value of employees owning their work. As a warehouse personnel employee, you are responsible for ensuring the correct product is loaded on to the truck. You are the one who validates the load is built correctly, to protect the product and ensure employee safety. You have all the resources needed to fulfill the aspects of your job, including detailed pick lists and vocalect picking system.
- Ensure loads are built and loaded accurately in a timely manner
- Load and unload delivery and over-the-road trucks and ensure proper stock rotation in the warehouse and on the trucks
- Maintain and track quality control
- Maintain appearance of facility including monitoring and repacking damaged product and general maintenance of equipment
- Safely operate various types of warehouse equipment as necessary.
- High school diploma or GED certificate preferred
- Previous warehousing or distribution experience preferred
- Forklift certified preferred
- Valid commercial driver license preferred
- Safe driving record
- Ability to safely operate job related equipment (i.e. hand truck, pallet jack, etc.)
- Work varied shifts as needed
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and in cold temperatures
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job
- Team orientation
- Commercial Drivers License - will vary depending on location
- Warehouse and/or distribution experience
- Forklift certification
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there's more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. W e have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we've grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
Back to top