Warehouse Checker (Night Shift)
- La Mirada, CA
The Logistics Function:
Our logistics team manages a network of breweries, warehouses, and distribution centers like a boss to get what we need, where and when we need it. Some call them wizards of transportation, others, aces of demand planning. We call them vital to our cause. What good is brewing the best beers in the world if they never make it into your hand?
Do you have an eye for detail? How about a desire to work using your hands and see a finished product go out the door? If this sounds like you, then a career as a Warehouse Checker could be a great option for your next career step.
- Assist in supervision of all product movement to include: check-in/check-out of delivery route trucks, receiving and unloading of transport trucks, and organization/rotation of product within the warehouse
- Ensure proper completion of daily load sheets and re-assignment of trucks to drivers.
- Determine accuracy of product receipts and shipments as stated on shipping papers.
- Assist in planning, directing, scheduling, and supervising warehouse hourly personnel on assigned shift.
- Assist Operations Supervisor in maintenance of facility.
- Assist with identifying any issues/ideas/solutions that will enhance the work team.
We take a holistic approach to hiring. While the following qualifications provide a benchmark of the skills and experiences that might make a candidate successful, we first and foremost hire people who have the ambition and curiosity to Dream Big, are excited by complex challenges, and have an ownership mentality.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work flexible hours, including different shifts
- Ability to meet production demands/quotas
- Ability to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 165 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Prior wholesaler (warehouse, delivery or selling) experience preferred.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
Founded more than 165 years ago, Anheuser-Busch is one of America's most iconic companies and the undisputed leader of the U.S. beer industry, with brands such as Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Stella Artois and many more. We are proud of our history and heritage and remain committed to brewing the great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations.
Today, we are 18,000 colleagues strong-spread out across the country, united by a deep passion for making great products and an unwavering commitment to supporting the communities that we call home. Dreaming big is in our DNA, and we are now writing the next chapter in Anheuser-Busch's great history - one of growth, innovation, responsibility and sustainability. And one that will help us achieve our mission of bringing people together for the next 165 years and beyond.
We hope you will consider joining us on this mission!
Back to top