Warehouse Associate (Part Time)
- Tulsa, OK
Do you have an eye for detail? How about a desire to work using your hands and see a finished product go out the door? If this sounds like you, then a career with Anheuser-Busch could be a great option for your next career step.
Warehouse Personnel employees are a critical part of the Anheuser-Busch supply chain. Candidates are given the ability to build account orders to meet the demands of some of our top retail accounts. At Anheuser-Busch, we believe in the value of employees owning their work. As a warehouse personnel employee, you are responsible for ensuring the correct product is loaded on to the truck. You are the one who validates the load is built correctly, to protect the product and ensure employee safety. You have all the resources needed to fulfill the aspects of your job, including detailed pick lists and voice picking system.
- Ensure loads are built and loaded accurately in a timely manner
- Load and unload delivery and over-the-road trucks and ensure proper stock rotation in the warehouse and on the trucks
- Maintain and track quality control
- Maintain appearance of facility including monitoring and repacking damaged product and general maintenance of equipment
- Safely operate various types of warehouse equipment as necessary.
We take a holistic approach to hiring. While the following qualifications provide a benchmark of the skills and experiences that might make a candidate successful, we first and foremost hire people who have the ambition and curiosity to Dream Big, are excited by complex challenges, and have an ownership mentality.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED certificate required
- Safe driving record
- Ability to safely operate job related equipment (i.e. hand truck, pallet jack, etc.)
- Able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 50 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Work varied shifts as needed - increased hours during summer months due to the seasonal nature of the industry.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and in cold temperatures
- Team orientation
- Commercial Drivers License - will vary depending on location
- Warehouse and/or distribution experience
- Forklift certification
Founded more than 165 years ago, Anheuser-Busch is one of America's most iconic companies and the undisputed leader of the U.S. beer industry, with brands such as Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Stella Artois and many more. We are proud of our history and heritage and remain committed to brewing the great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations.
Today, we are 18,000 colleagues strong-spread out across the country, united by a deep passion for making great products and an unwavering commitment to supporting the communities that we call home. Dreaming big is in our DNA, and we are now writing the next chapter in Anheuser-Busch's great history - one of growth, innovation, responsibility and sustainability. And one that will help us achieve our mission of bringing people together for the next 165 years and beyond.
We hope you will consider joining us on this mission!
Back to top