Utilities Operator / Stationary Engineer
$32.08/hr ($31.38/hr for the first 60 days) plus overtime pay opportunity.
- Adhere to brewery safety and environmental standards including: Lock Out Tag Out, work permitting, Process Safety Management, hazard identification and resolution
- Operate Brewery Utilities systems including: Steam generation, ammonia refrigeration and dehumidification, CO2 collection and liquefaction, compressed air, water treatment and alcohol distillation, high voltage electricity distribution
- Perform boiler water and evaporative condenser water chemical treatment
- Responsible for process management, basic maintenance tasks, lubrication, housekeeping and sanitation
- Document and respond to all activities that occur during shift of responsibility
- Respond to customer department requests for assistance with Utility system optimization or troubleshooting
- Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities
- Lead and participate in continuous process improvement activities throughout brewery
- The position involves rotating shift work of 12 hours shifts, 4 days on and 4 days off, working weekends/holidays and working in a quality, food processing environment
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. LOTO, PSM, personal fall protection, confined space)
- Stationary Engineers License or current enrollment in a related program is preferred
- Experience in some or all of the following areas: Water tube medium pressure boilers, large scale ammonia refrigeration systems, CO2 collection and liquefaction, compressed air systems, distillation columns and high voltage electricity distribution
- Applicant must have basic computer skills
- Applicant must have a positive work attitude and be self-motivated, be able to work safely and autonomously in a fast paced and often loud production environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds
- Ability to interpret piping and instrumentation drawings
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes and propose and implement remedies.
- Most preferred: Stationary Engineer License.
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there's more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. W e have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we've grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
Back to top