Tour Guide - Clydesdale Ambassador (Temporary)
- Columbia, MO
- Must be 21 years-old or older.
- Ability to memorize a detailed 10-15 page tour script.
- Must be dependable, enthusiastic, cheerful, and professional.
- Must have a demonstrated interest in the Budweiser Clydesdales and a willingness to learn the in-depth history of the breed and organization.
- Must be able to work flexible hours throughout the tour season (April 1 - October 31) including weekends, holidays, and evenings as required.
- Must have strong leadership and customer service skills.
- Must have strong written communication and MS Office skills.
- Experience using the Retail Management System (RMS) is a plus.
- Basic horse handling skills preferred.
- Ranch hours are 9am-4pm
- Provide visitors with a positive tour experience.
- Operate gift shop register and restock inventory as needed.
- Assist with special events.
- Monitor WSR emails, voice mails, and calls on Sundays and provide back-up as needed.
- Maintain (clean) gift shop and public restrooms as needed.
- Pose Clydesdale for guest photo opportunities.
- Must be available to work 35-40 hours a week.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top