Temp to Hire Production Tech
- Oklahoma City, OK
- High School Diploma or GED Certification required
- Mechanical/Industrial experience preferred
- Hands on experience with conveyors, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Proficient with Precision Measuring tools
- Proven troubleshooting/critical thinking ability
- Familiarity with punch press operations a plus
- Able and willing to work a rotating 12-hour schedule, including day and night shift rotations, and required weekend and holiday hours
- Able and willing to work overtime as required
- Operate high-speed, highly-technical, computer controlled manufacturing and packaging equipment
- Perform troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of high-speed manufacturing, packaging, and support equipment
- Responsible for logistical module management associated with daily operation of the manufacturing equipment
- Perform quality checks and record in automated computer system programs
- Interpret statistical data to make quality and productivity decisions
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Manually operate semi-automatic machinery. Also, run and maintain high speed equipment.
- Required to trouble-shoot and repair equipment and perform preventive maintenance, bending, reaching, lifting and stooping is required.
For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America's most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch's family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company's beers lead numerous beer segments and combined hold 46.4 percent share of the U.S. beer market. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix; in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 15 local breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States, representing a capital investment of more than $15.9 billion. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company's largest and most technologically capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries. For more information, visit www.anheuser-busch.com.
Back to top