Technical Project Manager (Application Dev SME)
- St. Louis, MO
- Facilitate the application development process from Ideation to Transition to Support
- Manage development teams and stakeholders to ensure on time, and high quality delivery of applications to meet customer's needs.
- Interface with Technology Suppliers to resolve product issues and escalate as required.
- Assist in the development and deployment of new applications to ensure the proper functions and documentation are in place
- Maintain project documents to remove risks to startups and releases of key application functions
- B.S. Electrical or Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related technical discipline
- 5 - 10 years of experience with Application, Database Development, Support, or Management of those disciplines
- Application of those skillsets in support and develop applications serving real-time production needs
- Demonstrated experience leading & managing application development teams
- Good working knowledge of production operations, Packaging applications a plus
- Strong collaborative, planning, and communications skills
- Strong ability to draft requirements documentation surrounding application development needs
- Ability to simultaneously deliver on multiple efforts #MO
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top