Budweiser, Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
As a part of the Digital Sales team, you will play a vital role in the delivery of key sales technology to our 600+ distributor network and 10,000+ users across the country that enable them to sell beer. We operate as a fully Dev Ops team with our own designers, scrum masters, data engineers, and are now working to add engineers and architects to our team to ensure high efficiency, and less bureaucracy.
As a Full Stack Engineer on our team, you will help work to design and build APIs and applications for our wholesaler partners. You will be a lead developer on our cloud-based application and will be responsible for working with the scrum master, designer, architect, and other developers to create key new functionality as prioritized by the team. You will be creating features in partnership with various other Anheuser-Busch teams and third-party apps - expanding our system across various products. You will also help create sustainable and reusable APIs for other product teams to leverage as needed. Code reviews of other team member's work may be required as well.
• Design and implement scalable and resilient data driven micro-services in collaboration with our team's software engineers and frontend developers
• Author high quality code, unit tests and integration tests to help achieve high frequency feature deployments to production services.
• Continuously explore and incorporate new technologies to keep our micro-services, packages and software up to date with industry developments.
• Code Reviews of other team member's work to ensure quality across the board
• Contribute to our long-term technical roadmap
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or related engineering field
• Significant hands-on experience with enterprise API development / deployment
• Node.js, Nest.js
• Front-end development in React.js or a related framework
• Knowledge of Azure B2C in an enterprise environment
• Other Cloud systems (Terraform, AWS, GCP)
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, stronger communities and a future with more cheers!
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!