SR. MGR., TECH STRATEGY & DEV
- Manage vendors to deliver results! We leverage a managed services model and need strong leadership to hold our teams accountable to deliver SLAs and provide top level service.
- Help us find opportunities in our existing environment. Take initiative and drive continuous improvement to optimize results!
- Provide proactive Capacity Planning and Management. We need eyes on our BI platforms to ensure we're planning for organic growth as well as safeguarding our future as we deploy new solutions.
- Be reliable - we need to identify top areas where services are interrupted - help us find problem areas and manage availability to provide dependable service.
- No Shortcuts! Use data to drive root cause analysis and fix problems for the long term.
- Security and compliance management - patch vulnerabilities on a timely basis and deliver documentation to satisfy internal control procedures.
- We manage our costs tightly - you'll be responsible for overseeing our BI Platforms budget. Help us through creative initiatives to help reduce costs or map out gaps we might have to manage.
- Participate in project planning. We need your help validating that new technologies will integrate with our existing environment and integration into our operational model post go live.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Application Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other engineering related focus.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills required, including an understanding of how to interpret customer business needs, translating them into requirements and solutions.
- Exceptional written, oral and presentation communication skills. Ability to share technical expertise successfully, clearly and effectively with all levels of audiences.
- Ability to own a problem from start to finish and effectively communicate with customers.
- Ability to lead in crisis management situations.
- 3-5 years of experience developing and/or managing support of BI technologies.
- Exceptional skills managing a data warehouse built in Snowflake. This will be a new technology at the core of our BI delivery strategy as we transition from Teradata; Your expertise will be leveraged to keep the environment healthy, secure, and in top performance.
- General understanding of cloud concepts, preferably Microsoft Azure.
- Proven track record managing resources - budgets, vendor partners, and direct reports.
Nice to have:
- Responsible for Snowflake platform administration, either by leading a team or individually, for the following:
o Data Warehouse Platforms: Snowflake
o BI Reporting Platforms: QlikView, Qlik Sense, Qlik NPrinting, Power BI
o Data Integration Platforms: Datastage, Mule, Azure Data Factory
o Master Data Platforms: Kalido/Magnitude
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top