SR. MGR., BSC CONTROLLER, BREWERY
Requirements and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, business related discipline (i.e. Finance, Logistics etc) or technical degree required (Engineering, Sciences, etc.); CMA, CPA, and/or MBA preferred.
- 2-4 years accounting experience, supervisory experience a plus.
- Strong problem solving, analysis, planning and communication skills. Budget development and oversight preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively with multiple customers and support groups to achieve a desired goal.
- Solid understanding of company business policies and compliance requirements. Demonstrated strategic planning capabilities.
- Experience with SAP and related reporting tools strongly preferred.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate cost reduction savings data and commitments are reflected in financial reports.
- Conduct internal process reviews to ensure/maintain strong control environment.
- Provide planning support with brewery 3 year plan.
- Provide on-going financial analysis support to departments ensuring corrective action is implemented.
- Provide leadership and train/develop brewery Accounting personnel
- Assure TTB compliance and review monthly reconciliations
- Responsible for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and financial laws and regulations. Responsible for local brewer budget development and coordination, monthly variance analysis, and latest estimates (LE) development.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top