Sr. Key Account Manager
- It is a remote position with some travel in Ohio.
- Grow A-B sales and share with key on or off premise chain account(s)
- Provide total account management; sell-in corporate programs and brand promotions
- Direct and manage space management priorities of AB and the account
- utilize sales tools (smart, eagle eye, iri, iri data web, shelf set, etc.)
- Maintain active communications with ABI field sales and wholesaler personnel
- Evaluate strategies and action plans against allocated budget; manage budgets
- Contribute to the development and management of annual account plan
- facilitate communication of wholesaler's pricing to chain account(s)
- BS/BA degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related field
- Basic knowledge of retail initiatives (particularly category management and information-based selling)
- Advanced computer software proficiency (word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, internet)
- High level of expertise in analyzing information and making information based recommendations
- Effective communications/presentation, follow-up, administrative and organizational skills
- Field and retail sales experience in the beverage industry or other consumer product industries
- Knowledge of A-B sales and marketing applications (mobility, Siebel, abmarketing.com)
- Understanding of A-B wholesaler network/processes and wholesaler equity agreement
- Ability to work and drive positive results in a fast-paced, team environment
- Advanced degree
- Strong familiarity with syndicated data, software and measures
- Willingness to relocate within the US for future opportunities
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top