Spare Delivery - Boston, MA
Some people aren't afraid to roll up their sleeves and deliver great results. Literally.
Interested in delivering some of the world's best known brands to accounts in the local area? If so, this could be the job for you. You bring the friendly personality, we'll provide the beer, and together we can put smiles on our customers' faces.
- Drive commercial delivery trucks, vans, and/or tractor-trailer combinations to deliver product to retail account
- Follow an outlined itinerary and be willing to work as a part of team whose account types and delivery routes can change based on daily need
- Collect payments from accounts as needed
- Lift, stack, and transport cases and kegs of beer of varying weights to accounts
- Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering Anheuser-Busch products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure freshness. You're the face of our company, make us proud!
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices, display forms, load sheets and cash/checks within appropriate time frames
- Ensure accurate completion of Department of Transportation checklist and report maintenance problems and accidents in a timely manner
- Manually load and unload product from side loader truck
- Collect payment for product as required
- May be assigned to warehouse duties as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a safe driving record
- Able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 180 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- One (1) year or more of logistics/warehouse management experience
- Previous beverage delivery industry experience
- Valid Class A CDL; including Class A certifications: Doubles, Triples, Hazardous Material, Etc.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Meet Some of Anheuser-Busch's Employees
Monica R.VP, Budweiser Marketing
Monica leads the Budweiser Marketing Team, creating everything from Super Bowl TV spots to social media content—she then strategizes how to best commercialize those assets.
Back to top