Senior Manager, Strategy & Business Cycle
At Anheuser-Busch, Challenge Accepted isn't just a phrase; it's a mindset.
Whether we're working on the next Super Bowl integrated campaign for Bud Light, the next experiential Sports immersion for Budweiser or our next Health and Wellness Activation for Michelob ULTRA, we love what we do because at the heart of it we know it's all about one thing: bringing people together to enjoy a beer and to create unforgettable experiences.
We are a team of driven and curious individuals who see challenges as new opportunities to make an impact. We are resourceful and thrive under pressure. Because we are owners, we take results personally.
Main purpose of role:
We are currently searching for top talent to join the Strategy & Business Cycle team, working out of our New York office. Our team partners with the brand teams and sales functions to ensure portfolio alignment across brand planning, performance assessment, resource allocation, and regional prioritization.
As a Director, you will have responsibilities covering the total portfolio, playing a critical role in driving the agenda across all our brands and strategic functions. You will work on a small and fast-paced team, acting as an advisor to both the CMO and senior management. You will ensure a cohesive strategy by understanding all aspects of the Commercial business, driving short and long-term planning for the country's largest beer brands. Your ability to synthesize information & story-tell effectively will influence decision making and enable you to help drive the business.
Key responsibilities & activities
- Critical player on the Chief of Staff team supporting the entire US Marketing organization
- Responsible for driving commercial insights on a monthly/quarterly/annual and ad-hoc basis
- Monitoring business performance and brand KPIs to inform decision making
- Monthly performance review routine with key external partners and internal stakeholders
- Creation and coordination of key decks associated with the business cycle, including wholesaler panel meetings and annual conventions
- Directing the work of at least one Associate responsible for Analytics and presentation support
- Fundamentally delivering the right data and creating impactful presentations with a clear story, to support business decisions
- Internal - Insights & Strategy leadership; Brand Directors & VP's; Chief Marketing Officer; Revenue Management & Sales Intelligence team; Financial Planning & Analytics team
- Global - Global Performance Management & Investor Relations teams
- Sales and/or Brand Marketing experience - 5-8 years (at a mid to large CPG) and/or advanced degree in a relevant concentration area (marketing, business, consumer, strategy, consulting, finance)
- Curious, Analytical, Creative, Strategic - able to translate data into impactful, actionable portfolio plans to elevate and strengthen cohesive brand strategies & programming using a variety of data/tools
- Agile and Fast Learner - able to synthesize data across different sources (syndicated, P&L, etc.) into easily digestible influential takeaways to tell a story & inform and guide marketing strategy
- Team Player in a dynamic and fast moving environment - able to drive impact and influence across key marketing stakeholder groups (Brand, Innovation, Sales, Finance, Wholesalers, Retailers, etc.). Ability to work in an environment of tight deadlines and multiple projects
- Owner Mentality - able to drive commercial agenda and execute at a high capacity in a highly dynamic function; no task is too little or too big
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there's more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. W e have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we've grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
Back to top