Budweiser, Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
Our NAZ Tech team provides technical support and offers forward-thinking solutions to nearly every area of the business. By focusing on innovation and technology, Solutions helps the company seek a variety of business challenges such as predicting out-of-stock product, driving efficiency through process automation, and supporting e-commerce platforms
- Execute & Manage Daily (24x7) IT Infrastructure Operations (on prem and cloud), including: Routine operations and maintenance, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Crisis Management & Disaster Recovery across multiple technologies & teams to deliver high quality & stable services to NAZ users.
- Manage various off-shore IT operational support teams (company resources and vendors), enforcing contractual requirements & deliverables, including SLA/KPI adherence
- Manage technology projects, including working with multiple vendors and company resources to deliver projects on-time and within budget
- Develop & Implement plans & objectives for the department in an effective & innovative fashion
- Manage infrastructure operations environment and system availability for Active Directory, Windows & Unix Server, Virtual Host, Messaging, Storage and Data Protection environment
- Provide input into strategic applications plans and help drive alignment with application teams, security, business, systems implementers
- Drive customer engagement and satisfaction with all support teams
- Collaborate with application support teams to drive improvements in communication, architecture, and performance
- Partner with Project & Global IT teams to support complex & integrated systems & applications within cloud space.
- Manage audit and security responsibilities that include routine reviews and reporting of technology policies and security compliance
- Maintain relationships with major cloud technology suppliers (ex: AWS, Azure, Google) to continuously interface with and increase the business value of products and services received
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field
- Proven expertise with Global Cloud Providers in the last 5 years, including Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud Platforms, including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Demonstrated knowledge of key Cloud services (ex: EC2, S3, Cloud Watch, Containers)
- Hands on expertise in the following technologies:
- Microsoft Active Directory, VMWare, Windows Server, AIX, Solaris, Linux platforms, Microsoft Exchange & Office 365, database (Oracle & SQL), Netapp, Hitachi, Pure
- Experience with middleware technologies (Mulesoft, Webmethods, Websphere and WebOperations) a plus
- Knowledge and experience using integration tools & technologies to migrate diverse & complex systems & applications from on-prem to the Cloud, including development, testing, configuration, deployment & monitoring. Demonstrated experience using integration & communication protocols between applications, databases & technology platforms.
- Knowledge in one or more programming languages (ex: Python, Shell, Powershell or Bash)
- Demonstrated experience with System Administration tools (configuration, patch management, server maintenance) & Network Management (firewalls, proxies, IP management, routing, DNS)
- Strong understanding & experience with architecture and design, including utilizing Agile/Scrum methodologies. Demonstrated experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, BitBucket, Gitlab, etc.
- Proven ability to understand and work with multiple technologies that encompass new IT solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work with & lead activities of a diverse professional & technical staff, including off-shore vendors
- Excellent communication skills & ability to prepare & present project updates & technical concepts/solutions to all levels of management, including IT & business stakeholders.
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, stronger communities and a future with more cheers!
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!