Sales Representative - Relief- Carson, CA
- Maximize sales of Anheuser-Busch products in assigned accounts by increasing distribution, shelf space, displays, securing price points, draught taps, merchandising, etc.
- Maintain regular call frequency on all assigned retail accounts to meet sales obligations and customer needs.
- Ensure published freshness standards in all assigned retail accounts that are in line with monthly Finish Product Loss (FPL) budget.
- Sustain proper inventory levels at retail accounts to ensure there are no out-of-stock/over-stock situations.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports such as itineraries, expenses, etc.
- Provide periodic feedback regarding A-B and competitive market data.
- Work with all departments to resolve customer service issues (e.g. credit/collection, deliveries, etc.)
- Make daily decisions regarding retail inventory levels using past sales history and reports.
- Attend sales/team meetings as directed by management along with daily interaction with manager to discuss sales issues, competitive activities, and opportunities to maximize sales efforts.
- Participate in evening and weekend promotions as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must be 21 years of age and have a valid driver's license and safe driving record.
- One (1) year of selling or merchandising experience (preferred).
- Highly self-motivated and results oriented with the ability to set priorities, coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously, and be attentive to details.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work in a team environment and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to understand and read invoices, load sheets, job orders, installation instructions and calculate simple math functions.
- Ability to move products weighing up to 165 lbs. as well as hang merchandise and be able to fulfill other physical requirements including: Repetitive lifting (up to 50 lbs. overhead), bending, pulling/pushing (Push/pull up to 340 pounds on a two-wheeler).
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top