Sales Representative, Relief
- Oakland, CA
The Sales Function:
Of course our sales organization includes our field reps (who sell our leading brands into retail accounts, bars and restaurants across the country) but that barely scratches the surface. Opportunities include roles in forecasting, trade marketing, business and wholesaler development, pricing and promotion analysis and key account management; it's the strategic side of how we sell our beer. Sales are the backbone of our company-we work hard to get our product in the hands of every one of our target consumers... of legal drinking age of course.
The Sales Representative Relief works in a relief capacity to support our open sales routes. Job responsibilities include:
- Visit assigned retail accounts to sell volume, increase distribution, monitor price and increase shelf space for A-B products
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends. We're a data driven company
- Participate in new product launch events including profile tastings. The beer industry is meant to be fun!
- Make daily decisions regarding retail inventory levels utilizing past sales history and reports
- Attend sales meetings to discuss sales issues, competitive activities, and opportunities to maximize sales efforts
- Represent Anheuser-Busch through promotions and company events. You're the face of the company, make us proud!
We take a holistic approach to hiring. While the following qualifications provide a benchmark of the skills and experiences that might make a candidate successful, we first and foremost hire people who have the ambition and curiosity to Dream Big, are excited by complex challenges, and have an ownership mentality.
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be 21 years of age and have a valid driver's license and safe driving record.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to grow and manage customer relationships
- Ability to move products, hang merchandise and fulfill other physical requirements including: repetitive lifting, bending and pulling/pushing
- Advanced degree
- 1 or more years of selling experience
- Beer/alcohol beverage industry knowledge
BENEFITS AND WORK PERKS
We offer generous benefit plan options that can be tailored for your unique needs and wellbeing. Here are just a few:
- Base Wage - $51,064 annually
- Variable Comp - Up to $15,000+ once designated permanent route
- Car Allowance
Founded more than 165 years ago, Anheuser-Busch is one of America's most iconic companies and the undisputed leader of the U.S. beer industry, with brands such as Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Stella Artois and many more. We are proud of our history and heritage and remain committed to brewing the great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations.
Today, we are 18,000 colleagues strong-spread out across the country, united by a deep passion for making great products and an unwavering commitment to supporting the communities that we call home. Dreaming big is in our DNA, and we are now writing the next chapter in Anheuser-Busch's great history - one of growth, innovation, responsibility and sustainability. And one that will help us achieve our mission of bringing people together for the next 165 years and beyond.
We hope you will consider joining us on this mission!
Back to top