- Riverside, CA
- Must be actively seeking a Bachelor's Degree.
- Long term internship, applicant must be able to work in Riverside, California
- Provide a leadership role in ensuring a safe work environment for all employees.
- Conduct safety risk management, D.O.T., security and environmental training and education including compliance with federal and state occupational safety and health administration, environmental protection standards, federal motor carrier safety regulations/department of transportation regulations, security policies and Anheuser-Busch and wholesale operations division policy.
- Perform safety, insurance, environmental, D.O.T., security and environmental audits and inspections to comply with all current federal, state, county and city requirements as well as Anheuser-Busch and wholesale operations division requirements.
- Investigate all auto accidents, general liability claims, and other actions filed against the branch.
- Review, compile and report safety, D.O.T., security and environmental statistics.
- Track, monitor and deliver training.
- Ensure compliance with department of transportation requirements.
- Obtain certificates of insurance
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in environmental, health and safety (EHS) field.
- Possess strong communication, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work with numerous internal customers, departments, and vendors.
- Strong internal and external customer orientation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills; strong computer
- Skills, including Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook).
- Solid planning, organizational skills, and effective problem-solving skills.
- Strong initiative and follow-up skills.
- Strong leadership, influence skills, professionalism and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
Back to top