Resident Manager - EHS
- Fairfield, CA
- Directs and oversees EHS department.
- Responsible for EHS improvement initiatives, objectives and regulatory compliance issues and provides leadership to senior management team on these objectives and issues.
- Responsible for EHS risk assessment and control to reduce injury and costs.
- Oversees data required by Zone, State and Federal Agencies.
- Responsible for the EHS VPO Pillar certification requirements.
- Lead individual that represents the facility to external regulatory agencies (i.e. EPA, OSHA, Dept. of Transportation etc.).
- Department Head/Senior Management Team responsibilities and other activities; including selection, coaching and development of EHS staff members.
- Bachelor's degree required in safety, environmental or other related disciplines.
- Proficient with Environmental and or Safety regulations. Minimum 5 years' experience in safety or environmental preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively with multiple customers and support groups to achieve a desired goal.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and the ability to lead change.
- Strong decision making and prioritization skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel skills.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred; brewery experience a plus.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top