Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also oversee aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in the brewery is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and unbelievably high-quality standards. This is a place where we measure productivity in seconds, not hours, days or weeks. Paramount in all of this is a commitment to safety above all else and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries is either completely used in the process or recycled. We also dedicate those big, high-speed lines to help our communities during times of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it.
- Run routine analytical analyses on beer samples including: ph, billings, alcohol, sodium, and iron.
- Run routine analyses of packaged beer for oxygen, carbon dioxide, fill level, etc.
- Routine testing of pasteurizers for proper pasteurization.
- Conduct inspection and analysis of package integrity and specifications.
- Coordinate quality analyses ensuring accurate results, timely completion, and proper responses and notification.
- Perform various studies and perform statistical analyses to improve quality throughout the brewery.
- Other routine laboratory testing, as needed.
Opened in 1983, our Baldwinsville brewery is known for the key role it plays in developing our new innovations. In addition to brewing our core brands - such as Budweiser, Bud Light, and Michelob ULTRA - the team brews more than 75 different brands.
As part of our commitment to building a better world, our Baldwinsville brewery's off-site solar installation provides an additional 3 million kilowatt-hours back to the distribution grid annually, providing enough solar electricity to brew over 3 million cases of beverages a year!
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Engineering Food Science or Fermentation Science is required (completed or in progress).
- Ability to operate laboratory instruments and perform basic instrument maintenance.
- Knowledge of basic laboratory procedures and techniques.
- Strong technical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Must be flexible to work day, afternoon, and midnight shifts.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Understanding of the brewing and packaging process, HACCP and Good Manufacturing practices for food manufacturing a plus
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?