Quality Assurance Analyst (Weekend)-STL
- St. Louis, MO
- Run routine analytical analyses on beer samples including: ph, billings, alcohol, sodium, and iron.
- Run routine analyses of packaged beer for oxygen, carbon dioxide, fill level, etc.
- Routine testing of pasteurizers for proper pasteurization.
- Conduct inspection and analysis of package integrity and specifications.
- Coordinate quality analyses ensuring accurate results, timely completion, and proper responses and notification.
- Perform various studies and perform statistical analyses to improve quality throughout the brewery.
- Other routine laboratory testing, as needed.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Engineering Food Science or Fermentation Science is required (completed or in progress).
- Ability to operate laboratory instruments and perform basic instrument maintenance.
- Knowledge of basic laboratory procedures and techniques.
- Strong technical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Must be flexible to work day, afternoon, and midnight shifts.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Understanding of the brewing and packaging process, HACCP and Good Manufacturing practices for food manufacturing a plus
For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America's most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch's family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company's beers lead numerous beer segments and combined hold 46.4 percent share of the U.S. beer market. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix; in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 15 local breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States, representing a capital investment of more than $15.9 billion. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company's largest and most technologically capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries. For more information, visit www.anheuser-busch.com.
Back to top