Pro-Sell Sales Rep
- Responsible for regular call frequency on assigned retail accounts primarily to sell volume, increase distribution, merchandise, monitor price and shelf space management.
- Build business relationships with and present professional sales presentations using sales history and pitchbooks.
- Responsible for maintaining published product freshness standards in assigned retail accounts by monitoring and rotating stocks.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date mobility system.
- Sell-in new placement,. Merchandise with P.O.S. and book permanent P.O.S.
- Increase shelf space and position for A-B products. Introduce new brands and packages where appropriate.
- Work with the credit department to resolve credit issues including collecting past due balances.
- Responsible for daily decisions regarding retail inventory levels using past sales history, changes in climate, competitive activity and special promotional activities.
- Responsible for fulfilling pre-established objectives set by the District Sales Manager and implementation of Company programs at retail level.
- Responsible for any other tasks deemed necessary by Sales Director
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Prior Selling experience preferred. Strong customer service and telephone skills with the ability to maintain a calm composure send negotiate with customers and employees.
- Basic computer / tablet skills including proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 165 lbs. as well as hang POCM materials.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
Back to top