Pro-Sell Sales Rep
- Responsible for regular call frequency on assigned retail accounts primarily to sell volume, increase distribution, merchandise, monitor price and shelf space management.
- Build business relationships with and present professional sales presentations using sales history and pitchbooks.
- Responsible for maintaining published product freshness standards in assigned retail accounts by monitoring and rotating stocks.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date mobility system.
- Sell-in new placement,. Merchandise with P.O.S. and book permanent P.O.S.
- Increase shelf space and position for A-B products. Introduce new brands and packages where appropriate.
- Work with the credit department to resolve credit issues including collecting past due balances.
- Responsible for daily decisions regarding retail inventory levels using past sales history, changes in climate, competitive activity and special promotional activities.
- Responsible for fulfilling pre-established objectives set by the District Sales Manager and implementation of Company programs at retail level.
- Responsible for any other tasks deemed necessary by Sales Director
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Prior Selling experience preferred. Strong customer service and telephone skills with the ability to maintain a calm composure send negotiate with customers and employees.
- Basic computer / tablet skills including proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 165 lbs. as well as hang POCM materials.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
Meet Some of Anheuser-Busch's Employees
Monica R.VP, Budweiser Marketing
Monica leads the Budweiser Marketing Team, creating everything from Super Bowl TV spots to social media content—she then strategizes how to best commercialize those assets.
Back to top