Project Manager- draftLine- Miami FL
- Miami, FL
Anheuser-Busch is looking for Project Managers to join draftLine, the company's in-house creative agency. This person will work closely with the creative team to manage priorities and ensure we are working as efficiently as possible in order to create the best work for the AB brands. We're looking for a highly creative problem solver, who is able to work in a fast-paced pressured environment with the ability to take ownership of their work and demonstrate strong abilities to effectively communicate between multiple groups.
- Assign creative resources for each project and troubleshoot bandwidth conflicts.
- Manage workflow priorities for your team, and ensure they are clearly communicated and adhered to.
- Build master timelines for each project considering all phases, contingencies and dependencies.
- Track budget expenses.
- Set review schedules and meeting cadence.
- Input and manage all necessary information in project management software.
- Coordinate file hand-off to third party vendors.
- Record, interpret and consolidate feedback from the Creative Team, as needed.
- Conduct project close-outs and assess efficiencies to improve processes.
- Contribute to the overall improvement of draftLine's creative operations.
- 5+ years of agency experience
- Experience managing 360 campaigns - digital, social, print, environmental, POS
- Experience using project management tools
- Knowledge of digital production
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable to different working styles
- Ability to problem solve, motivate others and drive the process
- Understanding of different file types for a variety of deliverables
Along with providing a competitive benefits package, draftLine offers for a collaborative work environment and positive culture for its employees.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top