- St. Louis, MO
- ChemE, ME, EE or equivalent technical degree
- 3+ years project engineering experience preferred
- Preference for previous in experience in Brewing, High Speed Packaging or FMCG Projects
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Strong customer focus
- Travel required - Typically up to 30%
- Ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects
- Lead front end planning (FEP) & back end execution (BEE) for projects
- Develop and validate project scoping deliverables required for project funding - scope of work, estimate, schedule, savings, etc.
- Support site teams as well as Zone Brewing, Packaging, Vertical, Craft -Brewers Collective or Innovation groups with project scope development
- Prepare monthly project review agenda and present projects to Supply management
- Ensure projects are delivered within budget and on schedule.
- Project performance monitoring, tracking, and reporting
- Engineering and equipment supplier management
- Ensure projects deliver targeted objectives meeting overall business needs.
- Assist in development of capital plan budgets and priorities
- Development of strategic 1 and 3 year plans
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top