- St. Louis, MO
Sitting behind a desk all day was never your style. Rolling up your sleeves and producing something of value? That's more like it.
Looking for a part time job where you can package and/or ship some of your favorite beers in the world? Then the Production Weekender position could be a great fit for you! Production Weekenders are a vital piece of the Supply organization within Anheuser Busch. Production Weekenders help pump out the volume working with high speed, automated technology. Safety first, quality always, then volume, volume, volume!
As a Production Weekender, you would perform all the tasks and have all the responsibilities as a regular employee, just on the weekends. This includes but is not limited to operating high speed manufacturing equipment, driving fork trucks, and cleaning. Production Weekenders also monitor and interpret performance data to ensure we're operating as best as we can over the weekend.
- Maintain plant safety standards, it's our first priority
- Performing process quality control checks
- Monitoring high speed equipment
- Driving fork trucks
- Loading supplies into machinery
- Recording process data, we're a data and information driven company
- Performing minor maintenance
- Industrial cleaning and sanitation
- Adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to engage in physical activities and manual labor, as required, including but not limited to: prolonged standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling and bending
- Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates
- Must be able to work varying shifts on weekends and/or holidays (days, afternoons, and midnights)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Prior production, warehousing, or related experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Continuous improvement experience
- Beer/alcohol industry knowledge
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there's more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. W e have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we've grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
Back to top