- Columbus, OH
- Monitoring high speed equipment.
- Driving fork trucks.
- Loading supplies into machinery.
- Recording process data.
- Performing minor maintenance.
- Performing process quality control checks.
- Industrial cleaning and sanitation.
- Participating in process improvement initiatives & problem solving.
- Ability to engage in physical activities and manual labor, as required, including but not limited to: prolonged standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling and bending.
- Must be able to left items up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
- Prior production, warehousing, or related experience preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude, preferred.
- Must be able to work varying shifts on weekends and/or holidays (days, afternoons, and midnights).
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED required.
- Must be available for 67% of weekend shifts each year.
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there's more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. W e have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we've grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
Back to top