- Installing, troubleshooting, inspecting, repairing, and maintaining high speed manufacturing equipment including conveyor systems, power transmission components, pumps, hydraulic systems and controls, pneumatic systems and controls and instrumentation.
- Maintain high quality and plant safety requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's.
- Disassembly and assembly of high speed packaging machinery.
- Reading all types of schematics and equipment manuals to effectively identify parts.
- Repair and assembly of power transmission and process equipment which require close tolerances and set up procedures.
- Use of precision measurement tools.
- Use of instrumentation/calibration procedures as required.
- Apply knowledge to monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot packaging and brewery processes.
- Other responsibilities include various shop work using metalworking tools such as a lathe, mill, drill press, and welding.
Must have skills:
- Minimum of five years of Industrial Maintenance experience; Must have a high school diploma or GED; highly motivated and eager to learn; Ability to use Windows based computer software.
- Must be willing to work varying shifts (days, afternoons, and midnights).
- Must have Welding (both field and shop) Stainless steel and sanitary.
- Must have Valve rebuilds, Pipe fitting and fabrication skill.
- Must have Strong Knowledge of pipe/flange/valve specs, design, and function skill.
- Troubleshooting ability associated with the above skills
- Knowledge and troubleshooting experience in Plumbing Principles, Pneumatic piping and leak repairs, Valve operations, PVC piping work, Hydraulic and fluid flow dynamics.
- Ability to perform Sanitary Stainless Steel Welding.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment; Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is necessary.
- Experience with machine tool equipment; lathe, milling machine, drill press, and other machine tool equipment; Experience using precision measuring and alignment tools; Experience rebuilding power transmission components, centrifugal pumps, and various manufacturing/process equipment.
- Knowledge of running adjustments, identification and replacement of defective parts, and inspecting used parts for wear on production equipment; Knowledge of servo systems, hydraulic systems, and pneumatic systems in a high-speed packaging environment. Instrumentation or process control knowledge is a plus.
- Willingness to analyze alarms and process problems, identify root causes, and propose/implement remedies.
- Experience in prioritizing work to achieve sustained improvement.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair leaks.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top