Picker (Night Shift -Warehouse Personnel)
- Oakland, CA
Do you have an eye for detail? How about a desire to work using your hands and see a finished product go out the door? If this sounds like you, then a career with Anheuser-Busch could be a great option for your next career step.
Warehouse Personnel employees are a critical part of the Anheuser-Busch supply chain. Candidates are given the ability to build account orders to meet the demands of some of our top retail accounts. At Anheuser-Busch, we believe in the value of employees owning their work. As a warehouse personnel employee, you are responsible for ensuring the correct product is loaded on to the truck. You are the one who validates the load is built correctly, to protect the product and ensure employee safety. You have all the resources needed to fulfill the aspects of your job, including detailed pick lists and vocalect picking system.
- Load and unload delivery and over-the-road trucks
- Build palletized loads from computer-generated load sheets
- Utilize lean six-sigma tools to increase efficiencies and manage key performance indicators
- Ensure load product meets Anheuser-Busch standards. Quality is everything to us
- Maintain sanitation and cleanliness of facilities
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a Valid California Driver's License
- Must be able to stack, move, and sort products weighing up to 165 lbs. for delivery loads
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions and wide temperature variation
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Be able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 165 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Be able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Warehouse and/or distribution experience
- Forklift certification
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top