People Intern (Human Resources)
- Aid with the recruiting, hiring, and on-boarding process of both salaried and hourly new employees.
- Exposure to a variety of corporate initiatives, such as participation in a diversity committee, mentoring activities, better world initiatives, etc. Collaborate with local People teams to plan University recruiting efforts.
- Collaborate with local People teams to plan University recruiting efforts.
- Participate in sponsored special projects as needed.
- Conduct exit interviews with departing employees.
- Participate in regional People meetings.
- Assist in planning engagement and company-wide events.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Labor Studies, Business or related field (must be in school during internship).
- Ability to work 25-30 hours per week during the school year.
- GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to lead by example.
- Ability to work with people at all levels of the company and influence the decision process.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a face-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, project planning/project management, and organization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office, etc.).
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top