Operator I(S&E)-Idaho Falls, ID
- 40 hours or more per week
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds and work at heights up to 200 feet
- Work in confined spaces and dusty environments
- Must be able to work in highly variable temperatures
- Perform inspections on inbound and outbound barley shipments
- Dump and Load trucks and railcars
- Perform grounds maintenance and plant sanitation
- Repetitive lifting, bending, pulling and pushing
- Perform general maintenance on equipment and machinery
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Valid driver's license
- Must have computer skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be 18 years of age
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Meet Some of Anheuser-Busch's Employees
Monica R.VP, Budweiser Marketing
Monica leads the Budweiser Marketing Team, creating everything from Super Bowl TV spots to social media content—she then strategizes how to best commercialize those assets.
Back to top