- La Mirada, CA
THE FUNCTION AND ROLE
The Logistics Function
Our logistics team manages a network of breweries, warehouses, and distribution centers like a boss to get what we need, where and when we need it. Some call them wizards of transportation, others, aces of demand planning. We call them vital to our cause. What good is brewing the best beers in the world if they never make it into your hand?
As an Operations Supervisor at Anheuser-Busch, you will have the opportunity to lead and coach others through day to day tasks as well as the extraordinary challenges encountered in a fast paced warehouse/delivery environment. The right person for this role has the ability to prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced environment, with proven analytical, influencing, and negotiation skills. You don't like being bored, because you prefer to manage multiple projects simultaneously. When given a challenge, you are motivated to over deliver.
We are looking for a candidate who has an internal drive to push themselves and everyone forward to be the best. This person will proactively identify areas to improve operations and exceed key performance indicators by using six sigma methodology and knowledge of evolving industry trends.
- Lead a team of 15-20 employees in Delivery or Warehouse operations.
- Develop and monitor operations plans, labor schedules, inventories and maintenance activities.
- Work with senior leaders to drive process improvement initiatives and change efforts.
- Track and analyze key performance indicators and develop action plans to improve performance.
- Promote and encourage safe working practices.
We take a holistic approach to hiring. While the following qualifications provide a benchmark of the skills and experiences that might make a candidate successful, we first and foremost hire people who have the ambition and curiosity to Dream Big, are excited by complex challenges, and have an ownership mentality.
- Bachelor's degree required. Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering preferred.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience in data gathering/analysis, identifying trends/gaps, building action plans, and driving execution.
- Leadership skills, comfort level with change, and the ability to lead change.
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Technical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to relocate in the U.S preferred.
BENEFITS AND WORK PERKS
We offer generous benefit plan options that can be tailored for your unique needs and wellbeing. Here are just a few:
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a generous company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment amongst a company of owners
- Free Beer!
Founded more than 165 years ago, Anheuser-Busch is one of America's most iconic companies and the undisputed leader of the U.S. beer industry, with brands such as Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Stella Artois and many more. We are proud of our history and heritage and remain committed to brewing the great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations.
Today, we are 18,000 colleagues strong-spread out across the country, united by a deep passion for making great products and an unwavering commitment to supporting the communities that we call home. Dreaming big is in our DNA, and we are now writing the next chapter in Anheuser-Busch's great history - one of growth, innovation, responsibility and sustainability. And one that will help us achieve our mission of bringing people together for the next 165 years and beyond.
We hope you will consider joining us on this mission!
Back to top