Operating Engineer (Weekend)
Rates:Saturday $51.17/hr & Sunday $68.23/hr
Weekenders have the opportunity to also work during the week at $34.11/hr.
- Operate Brewery Utilities systems including: water tube boilers, steam distribution systems, ammonia industrial refrigeration, cold storage HVAC, compressed air, waste water treatment, and CO2 collection equipment
- Perform boiler, cooling tower, and waste water chemical analysis
- Responsible for process management, machine lubrication, housekeeping and sanitation
- Document and respond to Key Performance Indicator (KPI) activities that occur during shift of responsibility, using standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Respond to customer department requests for assistance with Utility system optimization and/or isolation
- The position involves shift work on weekends and working in a quality, food-processing environment
- Applicant will be required to obtain LA city unlimited steam license within first 6 months of hire date
- Applicants should be familiar with automated process control systems.
- Experience in the following areas is desired: water tube medium pressure boilers; large-scale ammonia refrigeration systems; compressed air systems; cooling tower systems; CO2 gas collection and liquefaction systems.
- Maintenance experience preferred on compressors, centrifugal, PD pumps, blowers, valves, and heat exchangers
- Experience with instrumentation is desired
- High school diploma or GED required
- Applicant must have basic computer skills, (i.e. MS Excel, Word)
- Applicant must have a positive work attitude and be self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a team oriented environment
- Must be available at least 2 out of 4 weekends per month and available any shift
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there's more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. W e have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we've grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
Back to top