- Operate Brewery Utilities systems including: steam, CO2 collection, ammonia refrigeration and dehumidification, compressed air and water.
- Perform boiler water and cooling tower water chemical treatment.
- Responsible for process management, basic maintenance tasks, lubrication, housekeeping, and sanitation.
- Document and respond to all activities that occur during shift of responsibility.
- Respond to customer department requests for assistance with Utility system optimization and/or isolation.
- The position involves rotating shift work of 12 hour shifts-4 days on and 4 days off, working weekends, and working in a quality, food-processing environment.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must possess a First or Second Grade City of Houston Stationary Engineer License.
- Applicants should be familiar with automated process control systems. Experience in the following areas is desired: water tube medium pressure boilers; large-scale ammonia refrigeration systems; compressed air systems; cooling tower systems; CO2 gas collection and liquefaction systems
- Applicant must have basic computer skills.
- Applicant must have a positive work attitude and be self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a team oriented environment.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top