- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders andprovide maintenance support in a fast paced environment.
- Strong welding and fabrication skills.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment, disassemblingand reassembling of machinery, overhaul gearboxes, and replace bearings,bushings, etc.
- Perform mechanical work e.g., conveyor bearing and beltreplacement, motor/gearbox replacements, valve and pump maintenance, and luberoutes
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Adhere to plant safety and sanitation requirements; Completeassigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Be part of an effective work planning process that utilizeswork order, planning, and part staging
- Assist with process improvement and initiate change.
- High School Diploma orGED required.
- 3 year industrialmechanical experience or two-year technical degree preferred.
- Strong interpersonal andcommunication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environmentwith people of varying skills and backgrounds.
- Computer skills required(e.g. MS Office - Word, Excel and Email.
- Must provide own toolssufficient for job responsibilities.
- Must be able to workextended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed. And,must have the physical ability to perform and meet demands of position,including but not limited to lifting 50 pounds, repetitive bending, lifting,and pulling.
For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America's most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch's family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company's beers lead numerous beer segments and combined hold 46.4 percent share of the U.S. beer market. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix; in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 15 local breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States, representing a capital investment of more than $15.9 billion. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company's largest and most technologically capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries. For more information, visit www.anheuser-busch.com.