Merchandiser (Part-Time) - San Marcos
- Reedley, CA
The Sales Function:
Of course our sales organization includes our field reps (who sell our leading brands into retail accounts, bars and restaurants across the country) but that barely scratches the surface. Opportunities include roles in forecasting, trade marketing, business and wholesaler development, pricing and promotion analysis and key account management; it's the strategic side of how we sell our beer. Sales are the backbone of our company-we work hard to get our product in the hands of every one of our target consumers... of legal drinking age of course.
You love any opportunity to roll up your sleeves and deliver great results.
That's what we like to hear.
If you're interested in playing a key role in stocking some of the world's best known brands to accounts in your local area, then a job on our Merchandiser team could be for you. This dedicated team engages our consumers by merchandising store shelves and displays with our globally recognized brands. A successful merchandiser is passionate about the Anheuser-Busch brands, takes accountability to ensure Anheuser-Busch products are displayed in the best possible way to meet the needs of our consumers, and drives sales through impactful market execution. The Part-Time Merchandiser work schedule may vary week over week based on scheduling needs.
- Build and maintain Anheuser-Busch product displays
- Organize, rotate, and stock shelves at each assigned account
- Install permanent new point of sale (POS) items in retail accounts
- Responsible for assisting in the daily upkeep of the POS warehouse
- Follow proper procedure for managing out of stocks at retail accounts
- Responsible for daily paperwork and the proper completion of all Company documents
We take a holistic approach to hiring. While the following qualifications provide a benchmark of the skills and experiences that might make a candidate successful, we first and foremost hire people who have the ambition and curiosity to Dream Big, are excited by complex challenges, and have an ownership mentality.
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have reliable vehicle for everyday driving to service retail accounts (mileage reimbursement available)
- Vehicle must be Legal with current safety and registration
- Vehicle Car insurance - must be current. Applicant must be insured under the policy.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 165 lbs. and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Available and willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Bachelor's degree
- Beverage industry experience
- Beer/alcohol beverage industry knowledge
Founded more than 165 years ago, Anheuser-Busch is one of America's most iconic companies and the undisputed leader of the U.S. beer industry, with brands such as Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Stella Artois and many more. We are proud of our history and heritage and remain committed to brewing the great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations.
Today, we are 18,000 colleagues strong-spread out across the country, united by a deep passion for making great products and an unwavering commitment to supporting the communities that we call home. Dreaming big is in our DNA, and we are now writing the next chapter in Anheuser-Busch's great history - one of growth, innovation, responsibility and sustainability. And one that will help us achieve our mission of bringing people together for the next 165 years and beyond.
We hope you will consider joining us on this mission!
Back to top