Merchandiser Part Time-Eugene, OR
You love any opportunity to roll up your sleeves and deliver great results.
That's what we like to hear.
If you're interested in playing a key role in delivering some of the world's best known brands to accounts in your local area, then a job on our Merchandiser team could be for you. This dedicated team engages our consumers by merchandising store shelves and displays with our globally recognized brands. A successful merchandiser is passionate about the Anheuser-Busch brands, takes accountability to ensure Anheuser-Busch products are displayed in the best possible way to meet the needs of our consumers, and drives sales through impactful market execution. The temporary merchandiser work schedule may vary week over week based on scheduling needs.
- Build and maintain Anheuser-Busch product displays
- Organize, rotate, and stock shelves at each assigned account
- Install permanent new point of sale (POS) items in retail accounts
- Responsible for assisting in the daily upkeep of the POS warehouse
- Follow proper procedure for managing out of stocks at retail accounts
- Responsible for daily paperwork and the proper completion of all Company documents
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 180 lbs. and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Available and willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Bachelor's degree
- Beverage industry experience
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top