MANAGER PEOPLE - Newburgh,NY
- Newburgh, NY
Are you looking for a rewarding HR career in a fast paced environment? Then this opportunity is for you! Our People Function is responsible for partnering with the business to help solve complex organizational challenges, while ensuring we have the right people in the right function, helping us drive results and grow our business. We are currently seeking a strategic HR Business Partner for our branch
- Provide strategic business support for 170 team members on the operational teams at Newburgh,NY.
- Be a trusted advisor to the business by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with management and employees and knowing the business inside and out
- Drive and support the talent strategy and performance management processes across the business
- Collaborate with business leaders to solve complex organizational challenges, with a focus on developing and executing strategies to help recruit, onboard, retain, develop, and compensate top talent
- Spend time on production floor to understand issues and solve problems.
- Proactively provide new, creative solutions to business challenges - while also building on existing processes and methods
- Use HR expertise to provide direction and guidance to manage employee relations issues
- Manage People budget for the client group, including forecast of future needs and recommending actions to deliver budget targets
- Responsible for all elements of labor processes including: attendance, discipline, and grievances.
- Responsible for executing the strategic elements of our training process throughout the plant, driving transformational improvement and development of new and experienced employees
- BA/BS degree or higher. PHR, SPHR preferred. MBA a plus
- 5+ years of HR experience
- Proven strategic thinker and skilled at solving complex business problems (lean/six sigma is a plus!)
- Outstanding communicator with strong influence skills - you present ideas and recommendations in a way that gains support from the overall organization
- Confidence and strong personal presence - you shake up the status quo, while gaining the respect of both peers and senior management
- Outstanding relationship builder - you quickly build trusting relationships and interact effectively with all levels the organization
- Experience with talent management, retention, rewards, and employee relations - as well as a general familiarity and curiosity for a wide range of HR policies, practices, and trends
- Willing to relocate within the US for future opportunities
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America's most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch's family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company's beers lead numerous beer segments and combined hold 46.4 percent share of the U.S. beer market. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix; in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 15 local breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States, representing a capital investment of more than $15.9 billion. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company's largest and most technologically capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries. For more information, visit www.anheuser-busch.com.
Back to top