Malt Operator-Idaho Falls, ID
- Idaho Falls, ID
This position will be working 12 hour rotating shifts (Days & Nights).13 PAID holidays every year, up to 5 weeks of PAID vacation, and PAID sick time. Overtime is also available on an as needed basis. The position pay is $23.07/HR after successfully completing 90 day probation period. Starting pay is $20.07/HR and will receive a $1.00/HR raise every 30 days of probation period if probation period targets are met. Low cost and very competitive health/dental/vision insurance with FSA/HSA availability as well. Other benefits include a structured training program where new hires will be qualified in 5S and White Belt, Education Reimbursement Program, free product given monthly, 100% 401K company match on first 7.5%, safety shoe and safety glasses allotment, annual performance bonus, and more.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong problem solving skills a must.
- Production/Food Processing experience recommended.
- Available to work 12 hour rotating shifts with team members - day shift, night shift, weekends, holidays, overtime and call-ins as needed.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to achieving company goals by focusing on Safety, Quality and Productivity thru Plant Excellence Program for continued improvements and standardization of jobs.
- Possesses excellent computer skills such as MS office, excel, word, email, SAP and Wonderware to monitor and control daily operations using plant process control systems.
- Ability to perform and meet the physical demands of the position including but not limited to lifting 50 pounds and working in dusty and wet environments with proper PPE.
- Understanding of process equipment, process control, troubleshooting and repair of basic mechanical problems.
- Effectively shares job knowledge and process changes with team members, department crew and management thru various forms of daily communication (daily production meeting, email, shift handover meetings, action logs, work orders, etc.).
- Responsible for following all Plant Policies, Safety Policies and Procedures (Risk Assessments, Peer on Peer Observations, Lock Out Tag Out, Hot Work Permits, Required PPE, Confined Space Permits, etc.).
- High standard of personal and team performance. Possesses the ability to work without direct supervision; a self-directed work ethic.
- Communicate job knowledge and process changes with team members, department crew and management thru various forms of daily communication (daily production meetings, email, shift handover meeting, action logs, work orders, etc).
- Excellent use of PC skills such as MS office, excel, word, email, SAP, and Wonderware to monitor and control daily operations using plant process control systems.
- Actively participate in facility management Voyager Plant Optimization Program, Improvement Task Force/Committee participation, Safety Programs and Personal Development Plans.
- Perform sanitation job requirements using compressed air, high pressure water, sanitizing chemicals and vacuum systems.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on process equipment.
- Assist movement of product through malting process while adhering to Malt Quality Standards.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top